星期二, 4月 01, 2008

A day to remember!

I've always had a plan to publish a book about architecture, not the kind of showing-off pictures of great buildings or architects, but a book that really is about architecture only. In my mind, I hope the authors of this book to be everybody, say for example, a site worker, a quantity surveyor, an auditor, an end-user, etc. I want to know how different people sees architecture, and more importantly, I want to know what is architecture!? Of course, I have the answer in my mind. However, I curious about other people's thinking.

Yesterday, thanks to Humphrey's suggestion, HK Architecture Centre is walking into the world of blog. This is a good move, if we are truly looking forward to getting closer to the general public. This will also become the first step of pulling together the materials of writing a book that is about architecture, but not by architects only.

Well, too much talking, in fact, too much English. Maybe I should start practicing chinese typing, because from today onward, there are a lot to write.

沒有留言: